Tsundere Translations

Websites are under heavy construction.
For releases, reviews, and news, please go to Tsundere Translations.




Nothing to see here, people. Move along. I don't know what I want to do with this page right now. You want to go to Tsundere Translations. I can't help but notice that you haven't clicked and gone to Tsundere Translations yet. Why haven't you gone to Tsundere Translations yet!? GO!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

IwT ch4, other quick news

First of all, Itoshi wo Tome ch4. Enjoy. Kite is starting 5 soon, which means I better go finish 6-8.
Progress is slow for Nova. Probably won't be done for at least a week.
My classes start tomorrow. Due to that and some issues at home, releases are going to slow down for a while. But the keyword is slow down, not disappear.
I'm pretty sure I put an RSS feed link somewhere eon the page. Be sure to follow that or this blog to see when I get a new release done.
Lastly, Yi drew this avatar for me. Isn't it beautiful?
I'm off to see how much translation I can do before class starts. Catch you later!
-TY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Remember, always be courteous to other posters, don't be offensive or use bad language, don't spam, etc. Always happy to hear from you!

Member of the Yuri Webring!

Powered by WebRing.