Tsundere Translations

Websites are under heavy construction.
For releases, reviews, and news, please go to Tsundere Translations.




Nothing to see here, people. Move along. I don't know what I want to do with this page right now. You want to go to Tsundere Translations. I can't help but notice that you haven't clicked and gone to Tsundere Translations yet. Why haven't you gone to Tsundere Translations yet!? GO!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

News update Oct 1.

Hey everyone, quick news.

First, a release. Here's a doujin release, a Saki doujin. I edited it myself, read the post and possibly leave me some constructive criticism.

Second, Itoshi wo Tome is up to chapter 5 with 6's editing in progress. 7 is translated, I'm currently translating 8, and there is a bonus chapter after that.

Third, Twinkle Saber Nova ch3 is near completion. Expect a release by the end of the week.

Fourth, I have greatly increased my physical yuri collection, thanks to Barnes and Noble and Borders. I'll be posting reviews on everything I bought and read... when I get the time to actually read them.

Fifth, I'm probably going to finally pick up Gokujo after I finish IwT. I've been waiting to hear back from Rainbow Beef, who got through halfway of ch2 and sent me what they had, but I guess I'll just pick up where they left off. I'm going to need an editor for it. I don't know yet if Yi is going to continue with Nova (I assume yes), I don't know about Kite, and Beotkkot has been missing in action. Oh well, I'll just build a taco stand at that bridge when I cross it.

Finally, remember you can get up to date news by following me at my twitter.
Right time to go. Ciao, everyone.
-TY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Remember, always be courteous to other posters, don't be offensive or use bad language, don't spam, etc. Always happy to hear from you!

Member of the Yuri Webring!

Powered by WebRing.