Tsundere Translations

Websites are under heavy construction.
For releases, reviews, and news, please go to Tsundere Translations.




Nothing to see here, people. Move along. I don't know what I want to do with this page right now. You want to go to Tsundere Translations. I can't help but notice that you haven't clicked and gone to Tsundere Translations yet. Why haven't you gone to Tsundere Translations yet!? GO!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Edits and Releases

Ok, there will be three types of releases.

First! Spread releases. This is the most common release. This includes me wandering around the internet, digging through straight crap and yaoi, and pulling out and dusting off rare and exotic yuri gems. A lot of places display the Yuri they find... but why look there when you can look here?

Second! TsundereYuriko Translation Releases! I take either a Source Release or Spread Release, translate it, and post it! I don't do translations very often, and I won't be doing too many. But if you know any Japanese, maybe you'll feel inspired to try some translation yourself if I do alot?

Third! Source Releases. If I ever come across anything new in real life that I have never seen on the interwebs... I'll just have to scan it and post it, now won't I? I'll be subscribing to and scanning Yurihime in the future... unless someone already does that. Link please, for reals. Seriously!

Ok, next up is the controversial topic of editing. Ok, ok. Some people may complain that I choose to do this. But when I mean editing, I don't alter any images or dialougue. I just cut out entire pages. Although there is the rare occurance I will erase a panel to "save" a yuri. Some Yuri doujins have some nasty straight/futa pages, usually in the credits sections, or even entire chapters of it! These pages will be mercilessly destroyed with each release.

Yes... it may go against the wishes of the creator (and/or translator) by removing pages and posting what I approve of. (Actually... some of these creators are perverts anyway, so I guess I don't care?) It may even tick off some completionists, or people who like the other genres. Well, if I have the original file, I'll link you to it's original, unedited, non-used-as-a-taco-napkin file online in the blog post and text file I post with the doujin. If I have it.

Really. Seriously. Taco napkin. That's all they're good for. YES I SAID IT, FUTANARI/STRAIGHT PAGES ARE ONLY GOOD AS TACO NAPKINS! Flamers will be doused and puked on. Or used as human napkins. You really don't want to be my human napkin, especially on Taco Night. You may want to take a shower just even thinking about that. Seriously. Ew.

Nice comments and suggestions appreciated. Hm... getting hungry. When's the next Taco Night?

4 comments:

  1. Do you per chance have a taco fetish? hahaha
    Just kidding =P
    I have to say that I really like the grammatical correctness of everything down to the hyphens between strings of words, it's not painful to read or twitch enducing or anything xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I... I just like tacos. They're my favorite food. When they're not spicy. Plus, its a change from rating everything with stars or similes. And doing ratings with lily flowers would have been way too cliche. I'm unique.

    If I get really ambitious, maybe I could try ratings with oranges, clouds, or pants. Just for a change of pace. It's all part of the mood I want to set! Nothing is serious here. Just kick back, relax and enjoy the little quirkyness.

    Now, a grammar fetish, that's a different story...
    xD
    Well, wud u rathr reed a hole blog dat luks lik dis? Didn't think so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ok, I was worried when I saw a censored taco in the slideshow over there. Just something...you know, had to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. That is just the tiny little taco pic I use for ratings, the slideshow magnified it. I didn't realize it was there. I've been meaning to put up a new slideshow. I meant to have it just be some yuri images I collected, but it ended up being each and every image I've used on the site. Including a 8 pixel high magnified taco. I'll have to fix that. Thanks! (I'll just take the slideshow down for now till I feel ambitious enough to fix it)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! Remember, always be courteous to other posters, don't be offensive or use bad language, don't spam, etc. Always happy to hear from you!

Member of the Yuri Webring!

Powered by WebRing.