Tsundere Translations

Websites are under heavy construction.
For releases, reviews, and news, please go to Tsundere Translations.




Nothing to see here, people. Move along. I don't know what I want to do with this page right now. You want to go to Tsundere Translations. I can't help but notice that you haven't clicked and gone to Tsundere Translations yet. Why haven't you gone to Tsundere Translations yet!? GO!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Collection 3 Done! Translation #1 is done!

Collection 3: Yearning for you. (Version2)

That collection was a little small. If I find more, I'll add to it.

And! My first translation! It's called Watashi Dake wo Mitete Ne, from Pia Carrot 3.
Check it out!

So, a few more collections and I'll be in business. Would be nice if I could get the word out and start getting some page views...

Collection 4 is a continuation of Collection 1, called "I Still Love You". More doujins that are as close to having pure "Y" as possible!

-Yuriko wants some tacos.

PS Since this collection was small, more content may be added in the future. It will be noted if this happens, and the compilation will be updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Remember, always be courteous to other posters, don't be offensive or use bad language, don't spam, etc. Always happy to hear from you!

Member of the Yuri Webring!

Powered by WebRing.