Tsundere Translations

Websites are under heavy construction.
For releases, reviews, and news, please go to Tsundere Translations.




Nothing to see here, people. Move along. I don't know what I want to do with this page right now. You want to go to Tsundere Translations. I can't help but notice that you haven't clicked and gone to Tsundere Translations yet. Why haven't you gone to Tsundere Translations yet!? GO!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Collection 4 Complete! Translation 1 redone!

Full .rar of Collection 4: I Still Love You.
And the folder itself.

Translation 1 re-released!


Well, I can now officially say I have a translation done. But I'm barely half done uploading all my English doujins! I'll start my next translation as soon as I upload everything. That is, if I can balance work, school, and taco night and have time for it...

Hm... what story should I translate next? I'm open to suggestions!

The next collection is the one I am the least excited about. It's called "Collection 5: Don't Stick That There." It centers around tools and... other items. I'm really only doing it now to get it out of the way. I also won't be rating anything in this collection because I am totally biased against it... otherwise, just think each one as having a rating of a 3 week old bean burrito. (You can tell I really don't like this sub-genre, huh?)

-Yuriko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Remember, always be courteous to other posters, don't be offensive or use bad language, don't spam, etc. Always happy to hear from you!

Member of the Yuri Webring!

Powered by WebRing.