Tsundere Translations

Websites are under heavy construction.
For releases, reviews, and news, please go to Tsundere Translations.




Nothing to see here, people. Move along. I don't know what I want to do with this page right now. You want to go to Tsundere Translations. I can't help but notice that you haven't clicked and gone to Tsundere Translations yet. Why haven't you gone to Tsundere Translations yet!? GO!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Blog: Yuri Reviews

New blog is up. Tsundere Yuri Reviews. I decided I'll write some reviews on the gigantic collection of yuri works I bought. I am no expert at writing, but if I have a blog I can voice my opinions on, then I'll use it. At the bottom of the page you can see everything I own, and my current wishlist.
All these reviews are my own personal thoughts. If you don't agree with me, discuss. That's what the comment section is for.
I usually sit back and read things to just enjoy them, I'm not very critical on art or story. I'm also used to reading Shounen, so that may impact my writing as well.
It's good writing practice for me, and I hope my views help you decide if you want to purchase a book or not.
My first review is an online store, actually. Feels like I'm almost advertising it. I think I'll review Hayate X Blade, (my favorite series yet) next.
-TsundereYuriko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Remember, always be courteous to other posters, don't be offensive or use bad language, don't spam, etc. Always happy to hear from you!

Member of the Yuri Webring!

Powered by WebRing.