Tsundere Translations

Websites are under heavy construction.
For releases, reviews, and news, please go to Tsundere Translations.




Nothing to see here, people. Move along. I don't know what I want to do with this page right now. You want to go to Tsundere Translations. I can't help but notice that you haven't clicked and gone to Tsundere Translations yet. Why haven't you gone to Tsundere Translations yet!? GO!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

80 releases! Holy cow. Also, submission rules.

80 releases. Wow. I deem my blog open. Time to advertise it!
Today, I tried putting up my first translation on 4chan.
Didn't go so well. Was it a bad plan?
My translation went ignored save for two comments, and was pushed back into the end pages within hours.
First comment said do not associate self with /u/ or 4chan as a whole, and to get out while I could. I really don't know what to make of that.
Second said to use autoleveling during translation and editing. Whatever... that... is? And also to use a different layout, as this is hard to read. Is it really?

Comments, anyone? What should I make my blog look like... and how should I do that?

Ok! So. Submissions. (last edited June 8 2009)
Well, we have reached the fullest extent of my English collection. With that, submissions for ENGLISH doujins will open, and I will start uploading my Japanese doujins soon. Like, in a few days. I need a break.
Here are the rules! Help me fill up my website! Submit stuff to TsundereYuriko at gmail.com with either Art Submission or Doujin Submission in the subject line. Give me a link, or zip the folder. Doesn't matter to me.

Remember, we are trying to make one of the BIGGEST and BEST Yuri databases on the planet! Contribute!

1: Doujin Submissions.
1: I am open to Translated and Japanese Yuri, Translated and Japanese Shoujo Ai, and Translated and Japanese Shoujo Ai Loli. (READ: Little to no Yuri Loli... for now at least)
2: If I know something is licensed in the US, I may refuse it.
3: Look carefully through my website before you submit something to avoid duplication. There is a search bar. Use it.
4: NO GURO, NO HEAVY VIOLENCE, NO FUTANARI, NO STRAIGHT, NO SCAT.
5: Upon post, you will be credited in a name you choose. You may leave an email or website if you like.
6: I refrain from uploading anything done by a group already in my links section. People can just go there and get it and see what else the group has done. Any translation I already have will stay as an advertisement.
Examples: Wings of Yuri, Dynasty, Lililiscious, etc.
7: If you are an anonymous translator or a translator with no website, this is a great place to submit! If you want to be a regular contributor, I can create a tag that would let people search all your translated submissions here!

I of course, continue to scavange the internet myself for yuri in my spare time. But all help from you is appreciated!

2. Art Submissions. I will be starting a fanart blog for others to show their love for Yuri.
1: I mean art YOU DRAW YOURSELF, not stuff you find laying around online.
2: Follow rule 4 above.
3: If you request your image be taken down, then so it shall be. Otherwise, I am in control of displaying your image on the art blog, but promise to not display it anywhere else or edit it in any way.
4: Fan art of already existing characters are fine. But don't be scared about being original!
5: Always mark your submission as safe viewing or adult.

By the way, I will be accepting fanart of my own original characters... but at this time I have not developed them yet... I will be asking later for submissions of art of my characters to be used for my translation releases. (Sadly I am not good at drawing... that's why I'll need help from someone to help develop my original characters after I provide some roughs)

Bottom line! Enjoy the website!
I do this because I want to! I'll never ask for money. All I ask is for your help! Translation tips, improvement comments, spreading the word, submissions, they are all greatly appreciated!

Tsundere Yuriko signing off!

-Yuriko

4 comments:

  1. Don't take 4chan srsly. It's all trolls trolling trolls and autists.
    Also thank you for your hard work!
    Keep up the GJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, the trolls only make me laugh. Thanks for the support. But yeah, I will keep up the work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layout's fine, the left column extends disproportionatly, but that's no big deal. One can see more flowers, I like it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Lilies everywhere! (But yeah, maybe some of those left column boxes are unnecessary.)

    I would like to give the blog a unique kick to it's looks. Right now I'm on a default blogger setup with a background thrown in. If anyone experienced in HTML and design would like to overhaul the blogs, I welcome it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! Remember, always be courteous to other posters, don't be offensive or use bad language, don't spam, etc. Always happy to hear from you!

Member of the Yuri Webring!

Powered by WebRing.