Tsundere Translations

Websites are under heavy construction.
For releases, reviews, and news, please go to Tsundere Translations.




Nothing to see here, people. Move along. I don't know what I want to do with this page right now. You want to go to Tsundere Translations. I can't help but notice that you haven't clicked and gone to Tsundere Translations yet. Why haven't you gone to Tsundere Translations yet!? GO!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Yay! I'm popular now. Maybe.

First of all. My first comments! I would like to take this moment to thank EVERYONE who has left me comments. It makes me really happy. Positive commenters have given me the strength to continue, and the trolls gave me a good laugh. I've viewed Yuri boards and many other boards before, so I know, and I wasn't surprised. Thanks to everyone saying don't take the trolls seriously, as I don't.

So. News post.
Ok, so apparently more people found my thread on 4chan. I had assumed it was pushed back and lost past the 11th page for deletion, but as of this moment its still hanging in there, with both the expected positive and negative comments alike. I think the thread is still alive at this link. (Hm... never mind. It's dead now.)

Looks like some people don't like the name I chose. Well, too bad, cause I'm not changing it.

It also appears I have been trolled for the first time. My response? I can only laugh. I expected that to happen. One of the biggest nitpicks I can't help but laugh about is that I capitalize Yuri. So? Yuri! Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri! Hmm... maybe I'll spell it yur-Oh no wait I lied, Yuri. Hehehe.

On the good side, I recieved an offer for someone to typeset for me... which is great. I found it difficult to edit release 1, so maybe I'll take that person up on the offer. This means higher quality releases from an experienced editor!

Translation will always be done by me, but I suppose if someone is willing, I can accept the help! I suppose I would ask for these kinds of positions...

Translator (me)
Japanese native speaker translation checker
Cleaner/Editor (taken?)
Typesetter (taken?)
Quality Checker
Promoter
Website editor.

So... I'm still thinking. But right now I should get some schoolwork done.
Yeah... a website editor. Someone who can spruce up my blog. All I know is basic HTML from that computer class I had to take. Some people say my blog is hard to view and read.
But never fear, more releases to follow. In a few days I start uploading all my Japanese Yuri doujins... then work on the next release... maybe even get some video clips uploaded somewhere.

Thank you everyone for your support!
-T.Y.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Can I be your promoter! That would be so cool! LOL!

    Hmm~ & you know how ya posted the Neko Neko Rank F doujin from IDOLM@STER?
    Will you be translating/ posting any others from the IDOLM@STER doujins collection? I like the art, so ya know.. . thought I'd ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd offer to help if I wasn't so completely untalented. :D I have nothing else to say except that your efforts are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Namifia:
    Sure! Just find me a yuri doujin from IdolM@aster, send it to my email, and I'll add it to my translation queue. That one was the only one I had found. (This is assuming my translation request queue is not full, as of THIS VERY MOMENT, it's at #3 if you send me one)

    But no one would know at this point if I don't have any more... I better upload all my Japanese yuri quick!

    @slowflyingbird:
    Thanks for the comment! And even if you're not artistically talented, (like me, lol!) I can still credit you if you send me an Engish Yuri doujin I don't have!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! Remember, always be courteous to other posters, don't be offensive or use bad language, don't spam, etc. Always happy to hear from you!

Member of the Yuri Webring!

Powered by WebRing.