Tsundere Translations

Websites are under heavy construction.
For releases, reviews, and news, please go to Tsundere Translations.




Nothing to see here, people. Move along. I don't know what I want to do with this page right now. You want to go to Tsundere Translations. I can't help but notice that you haven't clicked and gone to Tsundere Translations yet. Why haven't you gone to Tsundere Translations yet!? GO!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Collection 7 done.

Well, that was small. But here is the compilation for now.

Now, the last collection for a while, until I find enough Yuri to overflow the previous collections and make new ones.
Next is Collection 8, "I Will Always Love You." It contains more doujins as close to a single "Y" tag as possible.

After this, I can focus on translation.

-Yuriko

PS: This was another small collection! If I find more for this tag, it will be compiled into the main .rar, and an update notice will be given!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Remember, always be courteous to other posters, don't be offensive or use bad language, don't spam, etc. Always happy to hear from you!

Member of the Yuri Webring!

Powered by WebRing.