Tsundere Translations

Websites are under heavy construction.
For releases, reviews, and news, please go to Tsundere Translations.




Nothing to see here, people. Move along. I don't know what I want to do with this page right now. You want to go to Tsundere Translations. I can't help but notice that you haven't clicked and gone to Tsundere Translations yet. Why haven't you gone to Tsundere Translations yet!? GO!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Collection 5 done.

Here is Collection 5 version 2. Glad it's over with.

Now is Collection 6, another one of the sub-genres I don't like. I titled it "Overpowered" and consists mainly of tags including Female Domination, possible light bondage, and rape.
Like I said before, if I consider a rape too violent, it won't be put up on the website.

Keep in mind not everything in a collection such as this is all bad. Remember domination can still happen with consent.

I really don't know what to do for my next translation! I should really start advertising my website and get some responses!

And if you've just stumbled in, by all means, leave some comments!

-Yuriko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Remember, always be courteous to other posters, don't be offensive or use bad language, don't spam, etc. Always happy to hear from you!

Member of the Yuri Webring!

Powered by WebRing.