Tsundere Translations

Websites are under heavy construction.
For releases, reviews, and news, please go to Tsundere Translations.




Nothing to see here, people. Move along. I don't know what I want to do with this page right now. You want to go to Tsundere Translations. I can't help but notice that you haven't clicked and gone to Tsundere Translations yet. Why haven't you gone to Tsundere Translations yet!? GO!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Release number 2 is done!

Hey! You! Get yourself over to my Translation Blog and check out the newest release!
And translation number 3 is already in progress.

A professional editor has offered to help, so expect a higher quality release than release 1 was!

And...

No one is sending me any Yuri or other submissions. C'mon people, SOMEONE has to have something I don't. I only have 80 translated releases right now, there HAS to be more. Currently open to translated submissions... anyone? C'mon, submit now and I'll send you a free Taco Bell combo meal!

(please allow combo meal 4-6 weeks delivery)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this...I wish I had something for you to translate, but I wouldn't even know where to find that kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point... I should put up some websites to search. I'll do that next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding websites for yuri only content is about one of the hardest things in the world. And even if you do find some; they might be the best of quality. Like this one Kannazuki no Miko doujin that was incredibly hard to find, it's of very poor quality (but I still treasure it).
    The best advice to give you, is bear the hentai and look into hentai sites. Some hentai sites will have a couple of yuri doujins since the users dump theirs. Slowly, your stock will grow over time. It took me a while, but I know have 20+ gigs of yuri/shoujo-ai related things.

    But, geez... Classifying me as professional? Nah. I'm still learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup... I found a good portion gritting my teeth and searching hentaitraders. 4chan is fickle, and the boorus are scary to search as well.
    It stinks wading through junk and more junk but finding a golden shining yuri at the end is worth it.
    My biggest pet peeve: halfway through an untagged yuri then finding out it's futanari. Nooo!!!

    You're... not a professional? But your work looked so good! It's professional to me!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! Remember, always be courteous to other posters, don't be offensive or use bad language, don't spam, etc. Always happy to hear from you!

Member of the Yuri Webring!

Powered by WebRing.